Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Welcome to the Fashion-hermite blog!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Hi guys! I'm starting this blog to share my love of fashion, photography, food and design with you. Hope you'll like it!

Just so you know me a little, i LOVE fashion but i feel better alone with my dogs than in a crowded store. As much as i like to dress up, as much as i like to walk in the woods in jeans-t-shirt outfit. My life is all about duality, i'm like that. I love high heels and sexy flashy dresses as much as i love morigril's layering and natural colors. I love punk culture as much as i like the bohemian one. I love beautiful things and i dont care in which category they could fit or do not fit in. So you might find this blog a little ecclectic sometimes but i hope that you still will find it interesting.

I like to find new blogs and shops to add to my list of favorites so please, share them with me.

top 3 favorite dresses of the day!

1.Fitted With Daisies Dress2.Meadows Medallion Slip3.Peacemaker Print Shapeless Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment