Pages

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Fashion show pictures, finally!


I promised you an overload of pictures from our fashion show 2 weeks ago and I finally got them! Sorry for the delay, it took forever to collect them all. I'm really happy with mine though, usually, I'm so concentrated on what I do that I never smile. This time I was minded to not look like a serial killer. Hahaha! You can also watch the video of our performance. Please note that we're not professionals, at all. But we have fun doing it.


This is me

Maude

Jessie

The "spookinettes" by Lady-Trash

The girl in the middle is Isabelle, the designer

Me again

The "punkettes"

The whole gang

Monia

Patricia

Caroline

Kim

Kathleen

Marie-Ève

Alysson

Élodie

Christelle

All the pictures were taken by our good friend Nie Chan (except one by Lady-Trash), that same friend who won a price for her Gaara cosplay. And here's the video...



                     

You can see more pictures here and take a look at the other albums while you're there. If you like what you see, please leave a comment, she will be really happy. There's also a link to her website on my sidebar.

Feel free to leave me your feedback about the show and pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment