Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Day-to-day

Yesterday, I have added an app to my Iphone which gives me 1 thing to do each day. The thing I have to do today is to drink a large glass of water before each meal. I already had my breakfast when it popped up this morning so I will skip this one and do it for the other 2.

Also, I have added a sponsor section on my site but I know I'm still a tiny tiny tiny blog so I'm only offering ad swap for the moment. But please, pay my sponsors a little visit and feel free (of course!) to add my button to your site if you want to help me grow.

I finally figured out how to put a signature on my blog posts without having to add it each time too. So now you will be granted with it all the time. Took me a while you might say? Why yes, I'm fairly new to all this HTML stuff so I'm still trying to figure out a lot of things.

We didn't get the chance to finish the garden yet since IT WONT STOP RAINING! So whenever it stops for a couple of hours, I go for a horse ride or else he will be a mess for the rest of the summer. Since he's living outside 24/7, I can't really ride him when it rains. It's not comfortable neither for him or me when he's all wet. I'm also really tired of the rain mainly because since we have a small river now, we have to bath the dogs 2 to 3 times a day if we don't want them to put dirt all over the place. And they smell like swamp, which is not my favorite perfume you know...

I'm leaving tomorrow for Montebello for the Quebec Archivists Association Congress. I'll be back home on friday. I was impatient to go but yesterday I saw the reviews of the hotel I will stay to.....not good. I really hope that it will be better than what it says.

Now some more Kevin Russ love because he's awesome! You can also check his Instagram.

Buy it here

Buy it here

Have a nice day folks! What are your plans for the rest of the week?



 photo sinature.png

3 comments:

  1. I haven't figured out the signature thing yet, haha!

    I'm curious about what app you're using? I want to download it! :)

    M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The app is called "One thing to do" and I think I will explain the signature in a post soon. I see that I'm not the only one needs it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The rain sounds just awesome because I haven't been wet into rain for long .
    Thanks for joining me in Grab A Friend , I am so glad to have you around :) So good luck from me in blogging , whenever you'd need help , be free to tell me :)
    Noor @ Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete